The Kip District Phase 2. Pre-Construction in Toronto
FOR INSTANT INFO CALL:416-722-4072
- Project Name: The Kip District Phase 2
- Builders: Concert
- Project Status: Pre-Construction
- Address: 5365 Dundas Street West, Toronto, Ontario, Canada, M9B 1B1
- City: Toronto
- Main Intersection: Bloor St & Kipling ave
- Architect: Quadrangle Architects Ltd.
- Property Type: High Rise
- Building Size: 24 stories
- Nearby Parks: Michael Power Park
- Location: 5365 Dundas Street West, Toronto, ON
- Price: Request Pricing Information
Introducing The Kip District Phase 2. A community you’re always happy to come home to. Whether you want to kick back and enjoy local life or move around the city, this is a progressive neighbourhood just steps from transit. And with the first phase now sold out, the community is unfolding fast. If you want quick commutes, great amenities and local flavour, this is where life starts.
SECURITY AND CONVENIENCE